Hair loss is becoming more and more of an issue as the population continues to age. The advent of chemicals in our foods and polluted environments have been adding to the problem.
Margo Alive has created a 3-Step Treatment Program (4 with the optional conditioner) that helps restore the scalp to its natural healthy state. For steps on how to use the 3-Step Treatment Program, please click HERE.
Recently there has been a lot of talk of hair loss in women. It is more popular in men, but some women now are having similar issues. There are different reasons why women can suffer from hair loss:
- Telogen Effluvium. This is a phenomenon that occurs after pregnancy, due to extreme weight loss or stress, or after major surgery. It can also be a side effect of hormones or certain medications.
- Iron Deficiency. Women that have heavy periods or don’t have enough iron in their diet can suffer from iron deficiency.
- Hereditary. This is the most common cause of hair loss. The gene is inherited from either your Mom or Dad’s side and you’re more likely to have it if both your parents carry the gene.
- Alopecia Areata. This is patches of baldness that come and go. It’s typically found with young adults and teenagers. It’s thought to be caused by a problem with the immune system.
- Hypothyroidism. Millions of people, mostly women, are affected with thyroid problems. The thyroid is responsible for everything from your basic metabolic rate to the growth of your hair and skin. Hypothyroidism is a lack of the thyroid hormone.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). This is a hormonal imbalance where the ovaries produce too much male hormone.
- Anagen Effluvium. This is widespread hair loss due to taking chemotherapy.
- Alopecia Areata. This is an autoimmune disorder that in which the immune system attacks the hair follicles.
- Excessive Styling. Too much work on your hair can cause hair loss. Usually it’s a combination of treatments like keratin, colouring, and blow-drying that affect the hair.
- Lupus. Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder in which the body’s own immune system attacks the healthy tissue.
Hair loss or weak and thinning hair may not necessarily only be genetic. Age, drugs, stress, protracted use of harsh hair products, and even lifestyle can be major reasons for this condition. Typically, individuals who lead a stressful life or hat wearers often report a higher rate of scalp problems than others.
Whether genetic, age related, or otherwise, hair problems begin with issues caused by dried up sebum and perspiration layers that over the years accumulate in hair follicles. They form plugs that attack hair from two fronts: first, they choke it by restricting the area from which it grows and second, they often harden the scalp to a shiny surface. That scalp congestion hampers both blood circulation and the flow of nutrients to the hair roots.
When that occurs, men start showing bald patches, especially in the front and back of the scalp. Women may also start losing their hair, but they are a little luckier because in most cases, it re-grows, although much thinner and at a slower rate.
How Does The 3-Step Margo Alive Treatment Work?
But thin or even missing hair may not spell the end. The roots may still be a long way from being doomed and our natural way to stimulate and revive them may keep your hair alive for a long time to come.
TV featured drugs that grow hair by altering gland functions such as testosterone blocking, may show growth of some temporary hair, but they may also cause serious and unpleasant side effects.
Over 25 years ago, a group of Italian medical and hair specialists set off to explore alternative ways to treat thinning hair and hair loss. They researched the century old traditions of hair treatment using stinging nettle and sea algae which is common in Europe, the Mediterranean, and the Atlantic Shores.
That research led to the formation of a drug free, modern day natural herbal treatment which is free from dangerous side effects – MARGO ALIVE.
The unique herbal formula found in MARGO ALIVE Triple Action Hair Restoring System:
- Dissolves noxious perspiration salts and sebum plugs to allow hair to grow freely;
- Simulates blood circulation to the scalp to enhance the root system; and
- Prevents the formation of new follicle plugs to avoid future scalp problems.
Try the MARGO ALIVE Triple Action Hair Restoring System by clicking HERE.Follow Margo Hair Alive on Facebook